Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where did October go?


Did anyone see where October went?
Last I remember it was the beginning of Autumn and before I knew it it was Samhain! Oh gosh, the days turn into weeks much too quickly. My days at work are full and sometimes frustrating. I try to hold onto words from my wise mentors that I read to help me get through those days. Sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me. I do like my new position and it will still take some time to feel comfortable as I learn all the ins and outs of OTC labeling. Patience, a tough lesson.
One of the things I've been doing this month is some self evaluation, where I've been and where I want to be. I guess you get to thinking these kinds of things as the years pass by and the next thing you realize you are in the crone stage of life. So I hope to make some changes within myself in various areas of my life, both physically and creatively. Not that I haven't tried this before but at least I continue to try. I need to remind myself to get up, dust myself off and try again. One day it will click.
I just really need to accept who I am. I know there are those I come into contact with in my daily life that sometimes probably don't get me, but oh well. Who am I? I'm just a simple cottage witch trying to find my place where I'm most comfortable. Learn from my mistakes and just let everyone know anything I do really is from within my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment